Caring for your Knitwear
Cashmere & Wool/Silk care
Cashmere can be dry-cleaned or handwashed. To maintain your garments in the best possible condition we recommend that you hand-wash your garments.
- Hand-wash in a lukewarm water (30 degrees) using a mild detergent
- Turn knitwear inside out and do not rub, wring or stretch the garment; wash very gently
- Rinse thoroughly in clean lukewarm water
- Garment should not be lifted before excess water has been gently squeezed out, as they may stretch
- Re-shape to its original shape and dry flat over a towel, away from direct heat and sunlight