The Christmas countdown has started, and what better way to get in the spirit early this year than a shopping extravaganza.
House and Garden’s Spirit of Christmas Fair is the perfect place to seek out unique gifts for your loved ones – and, maybe one or two treats for yourself too! Featuring a diverse range of independent boutiques, the fair showcases the highest quality products available in the UK.
From stylish fashion, to designer jewellery and luxury furnishings; this fantastic opportunity will give you unlimited access to the full range.
How to enter:
To get ahead with your Christmas shopping this year, here’s what you need to do.
All you need to do to enter is to keep an eye out for the pictures. When you see one, you need to like the post, share it, and reply/ comment to answer the question. There will be a new question every day, and each will be something to get you in the Christmas spirit.
To win the prize, you will also need to be following Silver Pink on Facebook and/ or Twitter.
Participants can enter once per day on each social media account.
The winner will be picked at random, and announced on Tuesday 17th October.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Competition entries are valid from Monday 9th October 2017, and the competition closes at 11.59pm on Sunday 15th October 2017. No entries will be accepted after this time.
2. Participants will win 2 tickets for the Spirit of Christmas Fair 2017, held at the Olympia London between Monday 30th October 2017 and Sunday 5th November 2017.
3. To enter, participants should follow Silver Pink and post their answer on Silver Pink’s Twitter page, or post their answer on Silver Pink’s Facebook page. They should then share the competition post.
4. Participants must like, share and reply to a Tweet or Facebook post, which will ask a question about Christmas. Images and written replies will both be accepted as answers.
5. By entering the competition, you give Silver Pink permission to use your entry for marketing purposes. This includes, but is not limited to, announcing the winner’s name.
6. More than one entry allowed per individual. A new question will be posted each day and participants may enter once per day on Facebook and once per day on Twitter.
7. The prize is not transferable.
8. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
9. The winner’s name will be available on request.
10. The winner must provide an email address to allow Silver Pink to contact them with regards to this competition.
11. The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over, and they will need access to the internet to enter.
12. The winner will be picked at random (a special online tool will be used for this).
13. The winner will be announced on Tuesday 17th October 2017.
14. Employees of Silver Pink and associated group companies are excluded from participation in this competition.
15. Silver Pink reserves the right to amend the terms of the competition at any time.