Terms & Conditions
By using this website you agree to these terms and conditions.
Acceptance of your order
Goods are charged at the price shown on the product pages, on the date the customer places the order, and are subject to confirmation of the order. Prices are correct at the time of publication. Errors and omissions are excepted.
If items that you order are out of stock, subject to a delay or to a change in price from that shown on your order, we will try to contact you at the email address or phone number you provide when placing the order. If we cannot contact you or receive no response, we will continue to process the remaining items on your order. We will not supply a substitute item without your express authority.
Payment couldn’t be easier – either by credit/debit card by secure Server using Paypal, one of the world’s leading internet payment providers (you don’t need a Paypal account and you can use most types of card including Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Switch, Maestro, Delta and Solo). You can also pay by credit card over the telephone if you prefer or by personal or bankers cheque, made payable to: The Silver Pink Company, Willow Cabin, The Green, Poulton, Chester CH4 9EE. All online transactions are subject to validation checks by the card issuer and processed using a secure server. None of the purchaser’s card details are retained by us but are forwarded directly to the processing bank as you make your purchase. Payment may only be made in pounds sterling (GBP£).
- Standard UK delivery: 7-10 days
£5.00 per order
- Royal Mail First Class delivery
No signature required on standard delivery.
If you require quantities over 5 of any item, please contact us to discuss delivery options.
We will exchange or refund any item if you return it to us in good condition and within 14 days on full price goods (excluding any delivery charge).
We do not offer returns on sale items. Please return within original packaging and retain proof of purchase. Postage and packaging charges are non-refundable and you will be responsible for the items until they are returned and signed for by us. We suggest you use the Royal Mail Recorded Delivery to return any items. Items must be undamaged, unused, and in their original packaging and returned with your receipt.
Promotional codes are only valid for one use per customer (unless stated otherwise) and may not been used in conjunction with any other offers or items already discounted in sales. If you have a valid code that doesn’t appear to be working, please do contact us before placing your order.
We take your privacy rights very seriously and follow strict procedures to protect our customers’ information. Postal addresses and telephone numbers are only used for processing transactions, delivering merchandise and for when communication relating to orders is needed. We use a secure third party service to handle website payments and do not store any payments on our website.
During the checkout process you have the opportunity to opt into marketing communications. This is totally optional and you are not required to sign up to our mailing list when making a purchase. You can opt in by ticking the checkbox on the checkout page.
Other methods to opt into our email marketing are:
- Using the sign up form at the footer of the website. This will send opt in confirmation to your inbox before you will be added to our list.
- Signing up in person at an event or exhibition.
We periodically send promotional emails to those that have opted in with special offers relating to Silver Pink products and news about upcoming events. Silver Pink will never share your email address with third parties.
You may unsubscribe from marketing emails at any time by contacting us, or clicking the unsubscribe button on any of our emails. This will not affect your rights as a Silver Pink customer.
Your data is stored in the following places:
- Information required to complete transactions is stored in a secure section of website. This information is only kept for ours your records. You may log into our store and check your order status, and used saved information to make future transactions easier.
- Our mailing list is kept on a secure third party service that is used to send out email marketing. Only Silver Pink has access to this data. All emails we send have unsubscribe options included.
You have the right to have any of your saved personal data deleted at any time. Simply contact us and we will remove you from our system.
The Silver Pink website uses two types of cookie in order to function. None of the cookies on our website are used to collect your personal information.
- Cookies used by our eCommerce software are used to keep track of information such as products that have been added to your cart and remembering that you are logged in.
- We use Google Analytics software in order to receive generic information about visitors to our website. For example the number of visitors that view our site, and which pages are viewed. We do not collect personal information during this process, and only use the information in order to improve our users experience on the site. We do not use any remarketing or similar services. There is a tool available that enables you to opt out of all Google Analytics cookies from websites you visit. Available here. This would not affect your ability to use the Silver Pink website in any way.